Ok so 18.2 is here. Things are normal in terms of classes on Friday. Here are some other things to be mindful of:
- We are going to start at 8am on Saturday. So athlete briefing will be at 8am, with the first heat getting started at approximately 8:15am. I’ll have the doors open at 7:30am if you want to come in and start getting warmed up if you prefer to be in the first heat.
- I will post a briefing and strategy video on Friday mid-morning/early-afternoon that I would encourage everyone to watch ahead of time…especially if you don’t plan to be here for the 8am briefing.
- I will post a sign-up sheet for heat AND judging times on Friday afternoon as well.
- We will be blocking off a good bit of the parking lot directly in front of the building for a warm-up area. Feel free to bring tents and grills.
- Watch the below video to understand the standards. Then watch it again. Then, just because they say “third time is the charm,” watch it a 3rd time! (See what I did there?)
- Any extra judging, at ANY class time on Friday, and at any time on Saturday, is welcomed…and encouraged!
- If you plan to do the workout on Monday, you may do it only during Open Gym time, but please remember that you must line up your own judge.
12min to Complete:
DB Squats (50/35)
Bar Facing Burpees
***Here is a link to the full explanation of all divisions and standards***