RESULTS ARE EARNED, NOT GIVEN
Whether that is a tryout to make the team, a weekend tournament on a grassy field or hockey rink, the world stage of Olympic Weightlifting, or the CrossFit Games – we have the experience and the education to get you there.
After your personal consultation with one of our staff members, your first session will include a comprehensive initial screen and assessment to determine your personalized needs for your particular sport. This helps us set you up with a solid foundation for your physical training program, as we take into account things like your physical age, training age, injury history, and availability.
You will then meet for a personal consultation with our nutrition coach. She will assess where you’re at currently and present you with a plan to make small sustainable improvements that will have big, lasting impacts down the road. The old adage is true – you can’t out-train a bad diet and if you want to perform to the best of your ability, it all starts with the fuel you put into your body.
Athletes don’t diet and exercise. They train and fuel their body.
We take into account your competition schedule and work diligently to ensure you’re ready precisely when you need to be.
Show up, put in the work, and be rewarded.
Here’s an abbreviated list of the accomplishments our staff has had the pleasure to be a part of:
- 27th Round Draft Pick in 2017 MLB Draft
- University of Tampa Baseball
- University of Pennsylvania Softball
- Newsome High School Varsity (x2)
- Durant High School Varsity
- New York Yankees Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Aquanias College Women’s Soccer
- Newsome High School Men’s Varsity
- Tampa Bay Inferno Women’s Tackle
Armed Forces –
- Navy BUD/S Prep
- US Marine Boot Camp
- Special Operator Prep
USA Weightlifting –
- 2017 National Youth Championships – Silver and Gold Medalists
- 2017 Pan American Masters Gold Medalist
- 2016 Pan American Masters Gold Medalist
- 2016 Masters Worlds Gold Medalist
Functional Fitness –
- 2-Time CrossFit Games Masters Competitor
- 2-Time Wodapalooza Qualifier, Adaptive
- Elite Men Wodapalooza Qualifer
- 3-Time Fenrir’s Mayhem Male Winner
- Miami Surge GRID Athlete”