Starting Wednesday July 15th, we are launching Open Gym 2.0!
The goals of Open Gym are as diverse as you all are, but here are some highlights of why you might choose to utilize it:
– Practice skills at your own pace, outside of the normal group
– Do some extra work that your coaches have prescribed to you
– Meet new friends and workout with them
– Make-up a missed WOD
– Prepare for an upcoming competition or event
– Try new things – PLAY with your fitness!
Who is eligible to use it? EVERYONE – for now. For the remainder of July, we encourage all of you to come in and use the facility at your leisure.
There are a few general house-keeping rules:
1. There will be no coaching going on.
2. If you’re seen doing something sketchy, you’ll be asked to stop
3. Three strikes and you’re out
4. This is not the time to bring a friend along – that is Saturday @ 9am!
Open Gym Hours
Monday: 8am-12pm, 4pm-8pm
Tuesday: 8am-12pm, 5pm-8pm
Wednesday: 8am-12pm, 4pm-8pm
Thursday: 8am-12pm, 5pm-8pm
Friday: 8am-12pm, 4pm-8pm